Most neighborhood and homeowner associations are looking for ways to be more efficient with time, money, and resources. They are also looking for cost effective ways to distribute information and build a sense of community among residents. Unfortunately, tight budgets and busy volunteers can make achieving both of these goals a challenge.
At Neighborhood News we are keenly aware that most communities are striving to reduce the strain on both their budgets and their staff—without sacrificing the connection and comfort that comes from keeping everyone “in the know.” With this in mind, Neighborhood News offers services specialized to alleviate both budget and workload concerns.
- Hard copy newsletters are still the most effective way to distribute information to your residents. Many people prefer a tangible copy of their community news in-hand over e-mail.
- Our experienced staff will work with you to design, layout, print, and distribute your newsletter on a predetermined schedule.
- We offer a variety of perks for your neighborhood residents and business owners such as resident advertising discounts, free classified section, supplemental articles of interest to residents and more!
- Your community maintains complete control over the editorial content of your newsletter.
[su_button link=”http://www.neighborhoodnews.com/wp-content/themes/NPROv1/images/newsletter.pdf” color=”#017ACA” size=”2″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ square=”0″]View a Sample![/su_button]
- A complimentary neighborhood website is included as a supplement to your newsletter. Each neighborhood’s website is customized to reflect your community. The home page is designed to include features that are pertinent to residents, such as a copy of the current newsletter, a community calendar, important phone numbers and links, and any last minute news or notices.
- Each community website features a private, residents-only section where neighborhoods can post meeting minutes, by-laws and covenants, forms, archived newsletters, and any other information you want your residents to have quick and easy access to.
- We take the burden off of maintaining the website—simply send us your information and updates, and we will take care of the rest, all at no charge to those communities already receiving a newsletter. If you are interested in the website service only, we can do that too!
[su_button link=”http://www.neighborhoodnews.com/demo” color=”#017ACA” size=”2″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ square=”0″]Visit Our LIVE Demo Site![/su_button]
- Stay at the front of the push to “go green” with our newest service, an e-newsletter. Your e-newsletter can be either a supplement to your printed newsletter or a stand-alone online publication.
- In a process similar to our paper newsletters, you provide the articles and the e-mail addresses, and leave the rest to us! We will put together an attractive e-newsletter in an easy-to-read e-mail format. After you approve the newsletter, we will send it out to the e-mail list you provide.
[su_button link=”http://www.neighborhoodnews.com/wp-content/themes/NPROv1/images/enewsletter.png” color=”#017ACA” size=”2″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ square=”0″]Visit Our LIVE Demo Site![/su_button]
& Mailing Services
- Some neighborhoods want to send only an occasional newsletter or a newsletter free of advertising. Whatever your community’s communication needs are, we have a solution for you!
- Neighborhood News makes it a breeze to design, print, and distribute anything your neighborhood may need. Promoting a special event? Let us help you send out a flyer. Last-minute scheduling change? We can help notify residents with a special postcard mailer. Annual meeting or election coming up? We can mail out proxy forms or ballots.
- You name it—we can design, print, and mail it. Let Neighborhood News be your one-stop-shop for all your printing and distribution needs.