Dear HCN Homeowners:
The Beautification & Landscape Committee volunteers their time to promote the quality of life of Hunters Creek North by creating, participating in, and supporting activities and programs that improve the physical and aesthetic environment of our neighborhood. If you have a green thumb or wish you cultivate one, come join us!
- Educating homeowners about the environmental assets (trees, shrubs, native, annual and perennial plants) and how to enhance and protect them.
- Serving as liaison and resource for residents.
- Advocating a high standard of neighborhood cleanliness, maintenance and attractiveness.
- Encouraging and promoting participation of homeowners in maintaining the natural beauty of our neighborhood.
- Planning Neighborhood Clean-ups; Earth Day Activities; Neighborhood Beautification Recognition Program; and other seasonal projects.
What is the Community Toolshed?
The community tool shed contains a collection of hand and gas power tools that can be used at no cost by residents, businesses, and community groups of San Antonio to clean and improve their properties.
What Tools Are Available?
Tools that are available to loan through our Community Tool Shed program include the following:
- Leaf Blowers
- Tree Pruners
- Weed Eaters
A completed Application and Release Form are required to use the tools. Residents may borrow the tools free of charge with advance notice, completed forms, and proper identification. Tools are checked out on Friday mornings and returned on Monday mornings.
If you are interested in borrowing tools, contact the Community Tool Shed at 210.416-5963 or email the Tool Shed Team.